Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: I wonder...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2001
    Posts
    449
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    heidi!! I'm alive....and I got news for you *G

    ------------------

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Heidi!!..I'm alive..i have had company and just been sooo busy..But know what i miss you too!.Its been alot of fun getting to know you.Your very special..and so like me in SO many ways.. biggrin..i'll be back soon..Look for me..*smooches u in a non lezzie way*..aww what the hell its lezzie if you like..*LOL*

    *waves to everyone*

    ------------------
    HEH HEH

    [This message has been edited by Blazey (edited January 14, 2002).]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mel...Im doin Ok thanks....and *trips you while yer runnin*
    Myra....I loves yer soup and misses it..

    Sniffs!..Im sooo glad to hear about your son...a little good news goes along way..and I know about the goin home for xmas thing..Im doin that next year fosho!!

    2Cute...I promise this time around I'll like them no matter what...*G

    Lily...If im off work im there...I wanna tackle some monsters with you..mmmmm..*G

    Virgo...News??...good news?..erotic news?what what what..!

    Minnow...Am I worthy of your toys?..i'll even clean them when im done..*G

    Redhead..Im thinking you come up for air only for another mouthful..*G..and we dont spend enough time together..so if we break up its all your fault..*G

    Blaze!!..Be afraid be very afraid of us being alike..*G..Happy to see your still around..can you add tongue with that kiss next time?

    I guess Blanca babe didnt have time to post..she's all snobby now..*G

    *group hugs and fondles everyone in a girlie kinda way...*G

    Hello New Guy btw... smile


    ------------------
    BITCH!..Its not only an insult...Its a way of life.
    Our Place

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    *coughs

    is this THE END of this thread?????

    we shall see!!!

  5. #15
    Inactive Member ~Twi~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2001
    Posts
    136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *Thinks* *Scratches head*....Ummmm how could Heidster over look the mushroom and beer woman *G* hehehehehe anyways if ya didn't miss me Heidi ...i missed you *W* *gives ya the guilt trip*........*walks out* and lets the door hit me in my cooter *G*

    ------------------
    Heavenly shades of night is fallin its ~Twilite~ time

  6. #16
    Inactive Member imzredhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    461
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *clears throat* ummm...who was here this weekend and WHO was posting brb in every other sentence? *G* We can't break up heidster, we have way too much history together *L*...so there'll just have to be another alternative....as for comin up for air? I kinda like lacking oxygen, and the feeling it brings, it makes me think I've got life by the tail? *LOL*.......and those white spots before my eyes are pretty cool biggrin

    ------------------
    The heart knows when the search is over.

    Our Place

  7. #17
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG OMG ..see thats the worse thing about these threads you always forget someone or alot of people or yanno..*G*
    TWI!!..I never see you anymore either but i just figured you were out experimenting some new sexual flavors..*G*..*licks ya

    Redhead ...dont make me make you choose..*EG

    and Mel just for that I wont let it die..*L*

    ------------------
    BITCH!..Its not only an insult...Its a way of life.
    Our Place

  8. #18
    Inactive Member imzredhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    461
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *eavesdrops in on the good news VIR GO is spreadin*.....hmmmm choose? Ok....I choose you both....mmmm two Canadians for the price of one, is this my lucky day I ask you *EG*

    ------------------
    The heart knows when the search is over.

    Our Place

  9. #19
    Inactive Member minnow~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2001
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    heidi...hope we run into each other soonish...wondering how you are...lots going on with me...take care *S*

    ------------------

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2001
    Posts
    449
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    good news *G

    ------------------

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •